HP Proliant ML330 Hard Disk Drivers.....

Miguel Pereira Leite mpleite at ppl-ti.com
Mon Nov 15 20:27:24 UTC 2004

I WAS a a fan of Compaq... used to bye Proliants... since HP put the
hands on it... well no comments... and you here luky to get a 330. They
don't make them anymore...

Now i use ASUS servers.... they are just like the proliants... it seems
to me..... that they are a copy... not exactly the same... but look-a-
like.
They work very well, they are cheep and... with linux support..

here in Portugal the ASSUS costs half than a Proliant with the same
specs...

Linux Rules