Applications for FC4

joelbryan joelbryanster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 22:32:00 UTC 2004

If you really like music, I suggest you use a much better codec than MP3.
Honestly, music encoded in MP3 for me is ruined, it would remove lot's
of bit-rate, thus removing some hiss sounds, and changing a lot of
quality. I've compared MP3 and OGG, Ogg Vorbis sounds better, with
smaller filesize, but if your like me, I'll choose FLAC when Importing
Audio CDs. (or much better, a B&W 90db Speakers, with a Vacuum Tube
Amplifier, ahh sweet!).