boot manager

Phil Schaffner Philip.R.Schaffner at nasa.gov
Wed Nov 17 14:52:08 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 09:40 -0500, Joe Borne wrote:
> I recently downloaded Solaris 10 and I want to rearrange my paritions
> so I can install it and dual boot. Can anyone recommend a procedure
> for doing this that they trust? Or even better, does anyone have a
> good HOWTO on turning a single boot linux machine into a dual boot?

1.  Add another disk.

2.  google "dual boot linux" for more general links - mostly M$ related
but somewhat applicable, and "dual boot linux solaris" for some Solaris
specifics.  Seems to be a wealth of information out there.

3.  man parted

4. Search the archives for several recent related threads.

5. Post to fedora-list - doesn't sound like a test issue.

Phil