Fedora Firstboot Enhancements

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Sun Nov 21 03:39:54 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 02:53 +0000, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> firstboot should go smooth to install confidence
> in the user.

Wow - didn't know Fedora was going to run on wetware!  Whats the
installation media for users?  Are normal users a different arch than
power users?  I'd like to install some confidence and perhaps get a
memory and CPU upgrade while I'm at it.  Maybe a new heavy-duty server
case too.
;^)

OK, enough.  Sorry - couldn't resist.  Getting late after a hard day of
home maintenance.  Think you meant "instill", but I agree with the
sentiment.  Don't want a top-heavy firstboot, but some better
configuration tools would be good.

Phil