Evolution Mime Attachments.....

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 01:54:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 15:57 -0800, William Hewitt wrote:
> More as I run across it, but thanks for fixing this (still would like
> to know where the ".desktop" file exists that controls this....)

The files that control what mime-types OOo accepts via double-click or
right-click in Nautilus and in Evolution are:

/usr/share/applications/redhat-word-processor.desktop
/usr/share/applications/redhat-spreadsheet.desktop
/usr/share/applications/redhat-presentations.desktop
/usr/share/applications/redhat-drawing.desktop

There's going to be another redhat-menus package for FC3-updates
tomorrow, and a new build of OOo tomorrow that should fix the remaining
issues with OOo documents and Evolution/nautilus.

Dan