KVM mouse even worse

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at cox.net
Sun Nov 28 00:58:33 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-27 at 14:26 -0800, Sean Bruno wrote:

> My settings are identical.  However, I am using a USB mouse(MS
> Intellimouse Optical) with a PS2 adapter on a belkin KVM.  Shouldn't be
> an issue, but is this something too weird?

A few months back there was a msg on fedora-list about the PS2 adapter
contributing to the KVM problem.  That caused me to get an out-of-the-
box PS2 mouse.  The problems did persist and I had to add
psmouse.proto=bare to grub.  Then when I installed FC3T1 I was able to
remove the psmouse.proto and all was well.  Good luck.

Regards,

Clyde Kunkel