FC3test1: X / display hangs after overnight inactivity

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Fri Oct 1 13:28:17 UTC 2004

On Friday 01 October 2004 07:58, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:

> How many here agrees that having one boring default screensaver
> would be the best?
>
> Kyrre

Personnally, I like a variety on those admittedly few times that I
even enable the screesaver.  Heck, I even rotate my desktop images
every 45 minutes between the current daily images from "Astronomy
Picture of the Day", "National Geographic Picture of the Day" and
"EarthScience Picture of the Day". So I guess my preference would
be no screesavers enabled by default but it's awfully easy to
change to whatever your preferences dictate.

Regards, Mike Klinke