yum 2.1.4-1 broken?

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Sat Oct 2 18:37:34 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 13:41, seth vidal wrote:

[snip]

> So it downloads a header then exits too?

 I've been seeing this as well.

> Can you echo $? immediately after it exits I'm looking for the exit
> code.

  I get an exit code of 1.

> I've looked through the downloadheader code and there are no calls to
> sys.exit anywhere near it.

  Here's another data point for you.  Since this problem started (I
don't know, maybe 5 days ago?), I've started to use lftp's mirror
command to mirror everything under
ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/linux/fedora/core/development/i386
with the exception of *debuginfo*.rpm.  When I change my yum.conf to
point to my local repo, everything works as it should.  Weird.
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator