yum 2.1.4-1 broken?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 03:04:33 UTC 2004

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 22:01:07 -0400, Paul Iadonisi <pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to> wrote:
>   This may be a little off the wall, but what kind of firewall, if any,
> are you behind?  I'm behind an FC2 IP masquerading firewall.
Im behind an fc2 ip masqing firewall... and I can't reproduce this
problem....and ive even go so far as to revert a number of packages 3
or 4 times,clean the local cache and have yum update again and again.

Now maybe there is a specific package that is causing a problem, that
I dont have installed, but as of now yum is updating for me as
expected.

-jef