abandoning FC3-T2

Andrew cmkrnl at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 5 22:36:47 UTC 2004

Hi,

If booting to run level 3 does not work either, then try single user mode
Put a 1 on the end of the grub kernel line (Sorry if you already know
that, some people don't)

If single user works -- do a udevstart  and see how you do at run level  3.

What is the very last thing you see on VT1? before it freezes?

Andrew