FAQ, GNOME menus, first questions

Matias Féliciano feliciano.matias at free.fr
Wed Oct 6 13:31:07 UTC 2004

Le mercredi 06 octobre 2004 à 05:37 -0700, joelbryanster a écrit :
> GNOME is classic, conservative and more organized than KDE, which is
> too contemporary, there's just too many things in KDE that you don't
> need..

Sound like :
Unix is classic, conservative and more organized than Windows, which is
too contemporary, there's just too many things in Windows that you don't
need..

The "all in one" of Konqueror (or evolution :-)) is not a new paradigme.
Adding fonctions/icons/options/menu again and again has nothing new.

I don't need a conservative or contemporary desktop/programs. I need a
good desktop/programs.

If you think KDE is better than Gnome, great, use it.