FC3T2 on Inspiron 4100 + ATI - suspend works, resume doesn't

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Wed Oct 6 18:48:17 UTC 2004

Hmm that seemd cool. I tried it (on FC2), and it did "stopping active
tasks" ====|, and went to sleep. I thought "cool!". And i tried to bring
it back, but... *blink on some lamps, including the HD one* *nothing...*

Try a gain...

BIOS?!? grub? dammit. I *dont* like the evo n600c...

Maybe its time i begin filing those nasty kernel-errors i get? hmm...