FC3T2: Remote X11 connections not working over SSH

William John Murray w.murray at rl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 08:52:51 UTC 2004

  Thanks for this guys!
       I have been using "ssh myhost evolution" with the X11 forwarding
turned on in /etc/shh/sshd_config via "X11Forwarding yes". But it has
been in untrusted mode on FC3T2, which means no cut and paste. I had
assumed it
was some bug; sorry!
   But it does seem odd that I cannot copy and paste from the untrusted
window to a local one. The other way round makes more sense...

     Thanks anyway.
             Bill

> On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, Daryl Herzmann wrote:
>
> > Howdy,
> >
> > I upgraded my laptop from FC1 to FC3T2 and can't seem to get remote
X11