MySQL 4

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Thu Oct 7 10:57:56 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 06:11, Thomas Zehetbauer wrote:

[snip]

> > Shouldn't you take solace in the fact that the right people at Red Hat
> > is engaged on the legal issues so that the legal specifics get worked
> > out to everyone's  satification.
>
> RedHat has yet failed to argue the specific issues they have with MySQL
> being GPL licensed.

  Several people on this thread most certainly have.  You've just chosen
to ignore the arguments completely and haven't rebutted them, but
instead continued with your trolling.
  As much as I sometimes enjoy this whack-a-troll sport, I think I'll
let go of this troll's tail.  I'm getting bored with him it all likely
be moot in a couple of weeks, anyhow.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator