Firefox vs Ephipany?

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Mon Oct 11 18:33:43 UTC 2004

Personally i prefer epiphany. Used to like opera (VERY maximalistic),
but somehow i tended to start epiphany more and more... Now i never ever
start opera anymore.

Simply beckause epiphany is faster, starts faster, and is tightly
integrated. I like integration - integration and consistency.

Kyrre, the guy who breaks gaim by a regular basis by dragging all sorts
of stuff into it. But, its quite stable now, almost always survives and
everything :)