Firefox vs Ephipany?

Matias Féliciano feliciano.matias at free.fr
Mon Oct 11 21:14:28 UTC 2004

Le lundi 11 octobre 2004 à 13:45 -0400, Doug Stewart a écrit :

> joelbryan wrote:
> | Both have tabbed browsing, both are lightweight, both have a lot of
> | common similarities.
> | Now that there's firefox and epiphany, I wonder what will people be
> | using in their desktops?
> |

> Certainly not the sucktastic Epiphany.

Please, stop bashing epiphany or Fedora default browser.
You don't like epiphany, don't use it.
btw, Fedora added Firefox (and thunderbird) to FC3 between FC3T1 and
FC3T2. This was _not_ initially planed.
FC3 provide four (!) browsers (epiphany, firefox, mozilla, konqueror).

I don't use epiphany but it's the best _default_ browser for beginners
(and Gnome). Other users know how to install firefox ("yum|apt|update|
rpm install firefox").