New kernel, should be the default (see also hiddenmenu).

Kyrre Ness Sjobak kyrre at solution-forge.net
Tue Oct 12 15:28:14 UTC 2004

Just something that came into my mind when hearing about "hiddenmenu":
What will happen to those who are dual-booting windows and Linux? Will
the default be hidden, or will they get a menu (windows/linux), and if
they press a certain key (migth very well be passwd-protected if you
have chosen grub-password - so that users can't start an older insecure
kernel), the whole menu with all the kernels shows up.

Kyrre