Failed upgrade FC3 (t2 > t3)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 12:19:16 UTC 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:40:51 -0700, Tom Taylor <linxt at comcast.net> wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> Well, I decided to try upgrading from FC3t2 to FC3t3 today (umm, yesterday).
> Ran into an error during the upgrade of mailman from DVD.

More valuable would be to test an upgrade from fc2 to fc3t3. There
could very well be problems associated specificaly with upgrading from
test2 to test3 but those problems are probably not going to be given
priority over other outstanding issues and I certainly doubt any test2
to test3 migration issues will reach blocker status at this point. If
you can determine your dvd is good, it might be worth your time to
reinstall fc2 and then test the upgrade to test3 to make sure the same
issue doesn't show up in the fc2->fc3 migration.

-jef