Mirror Problems?

Gordon McCague gmccague at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:16:26 UTC 2004

Hi Folks:

I went to install a piece of software for FC3 this morning (with YUM)
and received the following error:

repodata/primary.xml.gz: [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
Error: failure: repodata/primary.xml.gz from development: [Errno 256]
No more mirrors to try.

I tried clearing /var/cache but to no effect. Any information or
suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Gordon McCague gmccague at gmail.com
http://www.gmccague.bc.ca/
p: +12508130027 f: +12508130195

"...a nation that frees itself from doubt and refuses to question its
own motives and acts can place the world in peril."
(Rose, Jacqueline. "Our Present Disillusionment," Harpers Magazine,
2004 October)