Question: Where is the dnsdomainname set?

TGS spam at tachegroup.com
Fri Oct 15 08:13:44 UTC 2004

I am sorry, I just noticed that I stated hostname in my original post, when
I actually meant that the DNS domain name. So where is the DNS domain name
set, when it is a static ip. My resolv.conf file has the domain option set,
the hosts file looks like this

127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost
192.168.1.2     hosta hosta.mydomain.com

on 10/14/2004 9:58 AM, Thomas Cameron at thomas.cameron at camerontech.com