Latest Evolution problems.

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Oct 15 22:25:04 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 15:05 -0600, Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> Booting back to kernel 610 corrected the evolution problem, but not the
> others...

So at this point I should *not* try the 624 kernel if I need Evolution
to stay alive? I should wait for the next build (likely tomorrow)? Is
that correct?

Nice to know what happened to the splash screen and notification icon...
I was trying to figure that one out on my own but not getting too far.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>