Character encoding?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Oct 15 22:28:07 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 19:27 +0200, Matias Féliciano wrote:
> Perhaps you use UTF8 and windows clients do not support UTF8.
> Check <tools><parameters...><mail preference> in evolution.

Did Evolution move to UTF-8 in 2.0.x? If so, then I acquired this
behavior when I installed FC3-T2, which would make sense.

Since I'm not likely to change the Windows world in the near future, are
there any suggested workarounds? Can I add a header to my email so they
will see the right characters? Or must *I* switch character sets to
humor them?

TIA!

Cheers,

--