KMail Links + Firefox Browser

Robert Couture rpa4email at rogers.com
Sun Oct 17 16:18:00 UTC 2004

Hello ...

I discovered quite by accident that there is a problem with links in KMail &
FireFox when I recently had trouble with Evolution.

If I click on a link in a mail message when the browser loads all images are
broken as well as all referneces to ccs files, and other resources because
the URI is something like:

file:///var/tmp/kdecache-fido/krun/27670.0.fedora.php

This only happens with Firefox.  Mozilla & Konquerer show the proper URI (in
this case):

http://i2o.shadowconnect.com/fedora.php

Has anyone else experienced this?  If so has it been bugzilla'd and where
should itr be reported, Redhat or upstream?

Thanks.

Rob.