Revisit of U320 and U160 SCSI bus problems with FC3t3

Bill Cronk ngc4013 at cox.net
Mon Oct 18 02:01:39 UTC 2004

Well I didn't read the Software RAID Howto well enough the first time...
found the mention of changing the drive ID to 'fd'.

So now I need to figure out tomorrow how to fix the udev situation with
setting up more than one RAID box on multiple SCSI ports on one server.

Any input related to a quick solution to adding what's needed in the
udev files to setup the extra RAID box would be most graciously accepted.

Bill