lftp

Elaine Normandy fiveacres at stardel.com
Mon Oct 18 13:35:35 UTC 2004

Thanks for the reply.  Although I could have sworn that I had never used
lftp, I found that I had done so in a script that gets called from my
cron to copy down a backup file from my remote web site.  I had just
never noticed lftp in my process table before it was broken.   Good to
know that it is in fact broken: I recoded my script to use curl.

Elaine

--
Elaine Normandy
Weblog: http://www.stardel.com/fiveacres/