NetworkManagerInfo not finding rt2400 Wireless PCMCIA card (which is active)

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Wed Oct 20 12:04:09 UTC 2004

Rod,

Can you post the whole section from lshal for this card?  I just plugged
my orninoco in last night, and it seems to get the info.capabilities of
"net.80203", which indicates that HAL thinks its a wired card.

HAL checks for a specific file in sys to see whether or not its a wired
card, and it might be that this file is not present until the driver is
inited or something.  Can you post the whole "ra0" section from lshal, and
then we'll be able to see if thats also the case with you?

Dan