Network Servers (where is my workgroup?)

Patrick archer1974 at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Oct 20 14:35:49 UTC 2004

Hi, everyone!

This is my first post and I would like to turn to more advanced Fedora
users with a request for help with my problem.

I work in a networked environment with Fedora Core 2 set up as our SMB
server (work group settings, not a domain).

Recently, I decided to install FC3t3 on my local machine. Everything
seems to be working fine, with exception of yum and udev startup
errors (I upgraded the kernel, which i heard could be the reason for this)

My problem is with Gnome Microsoft Network Nautilus window not showing
any computers connected to our LAN. I am able to use SMB protocol
successfully in Konqueror. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

I'd appreciate your comments and help with this issue.

Patrick