Yum/Up2Date - No more updates

Diahron Grismore diahron at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 05:28:27 UTC 2004

As with everyone else yesterday I cratered my system as well with the
xorg update. However, I freshly reinstalled FC3T3 from the original .541
Kernels. Here is my problem, I updated: up2date - gnomeup2date and yum
at the same time, before attempting to more current updates on other
files. After. when I run up2date or yum, I get:
An HTTP error occurred:
Status Code: 404
Error Message: Not Found
ok, what all did I hose doing this? and what do I need to do to repair
it. I did almost the identical type of update just a few days ago and
had no problem (that was related to how I updated programs). The Redhat
Update Alert Icon tooltip reads "No updates available (0) ignored"  If
you click on it you get an error message.