Latest Fedora Core 3 status: kernel testing needed

Garrett Serack gserack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 20:41:31 UTC 2004

I'm wondering what kind of volume that there is in the Bugzilla
Database. I've got (a few) free cycles, and wouldn't mind doing some
of that, and maybe could pitch in on an adhoc/volunteer basis.

Either that, or a small cadre of volunteer bug sorters? :)

It may not be perfect, but certainly better than nothing?

Garrett