Messages to List - please don't reply to start

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Oct 22 17:21:27 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 14:56 +0000, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> With both Evolution and Balsa, and I assume with kmail too, it is
> trivial to add the mailing list to your address book. If you are having
> trouble doing so with your mail client, a question to the Fedora Users
> list can help out.

In Evolution it's even easier -- just clicking on the mailing list's
address in the mail you're looking at will compose a new mail to the
list, without the In-Reply-To: and References: headers. You don't even
need to add it to your address book.

Personally, I prefer to configure my lists to trap mail for moderation
if it either has 'Re:' in the subject and no References: or In-Reply-To:
header, or one of the headers but not 'Re:'.

--
dwmw2