warning to list

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Mon Oct 25 13:36:14 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 09:23, Matias Féliciano wrote:
> Le lundi 25 octobre 2004 à 08:59 -0400, Paul Iadonisi a écrit :
> >   You should learn two very important things before spouting off at the
> > mouth (or keyboard) like this again.
> >
> > 1) Security best practices (not your idea of it, but from experts in
> >    the field).
>

> And what is your solution for mirrors ?
> I want your advice as an "Expert".

  Never said or even *implied* that *I* was an expert.  What I was
implying is that you need to get an expert opinion from someone
*recognized in the field* about the wisdom of automatically signing
packages without any human intervention if you want to influence of Red
Hat's signing policy.  *Or* detail your own credentials in the field of
computer security.
  Why should anyone take your (or even mine, for that matter) advice on
the matter?

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator