Netapplet

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Mon Oct 25 14:00:55 UTC 2004

On Monday 25 October 2004 14:23, Dan Williams wrote:

> Yes, its still evolving, and most-current releases are certainly much
> better than the ones that came before.  What specific things don't you
> like about the UI?  We're still not quite sure we like the layout of the
> menu in NetworkManagerNotification, and we're quite open to
> suggestions...

Probably a very ignorant question,
but what exactly is NetworkManager?
Is it a standard application in Fedora-2?
If so, where is it found on the Menu?

How is it related to Start=>System Settings=>Network
and Start=>System Tools=>Netword Device Configuration
and the CLI program system-config-network ?

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366