FC3 final - upgrade(?) from FC3T3??

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com
Tue Oct 26 14:01:23 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 15:44, Hardy Merrill wrote:
> I now have FC3T3 - when FC3 final comes out, will I
> need to reinstall the whole thing, or will I just be
> able to change my yum.conf and do 'yum update'??

I guess the answer is "probably" :) FC3 final won't be very far off from
FC3T3 AFAICT.

Note though that upgrades to/from test releases are not supported
in any way. The whole point of doing test releases is to have users try
to install it from scratch if I'm not mistaken...? (OK, _almost_ the
whole point :))

--
Tarjei