FC3rc2 - please test

Jim Martin bavinic at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 01:00:30 UTC 2004

Flawless install, Setup was a breeze, heck, even got that nasty ole
Nvidia driver working this time :)  I am real impressed with the work
you guys / gals have been doing on Fedora Core. Keep up the great work.

I minor problem, but I am not sure it is Fedora related or me, but I
cannot seem to get kmixer to save my sound settings, sound card is
detected during setup, and plays sample sound, but in KDE I get no
sound. I checked for Muted possibilities, and adjusted volume sliders.
but still nothing. my soundcard is a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz (Sound
Fusion CS46xx) any ideas?

Thanks.

Jim (BaVinic)