Synaptics touch pad not working to fullest on FC2 to FC3T3 upgrade

Kim Lux (Mr.) lux at diesel-research.com
Thu Oct 28 19:16:08 UTC 2004

If you check my original post in this thread, the hardware was
recognized and the driver (synaptics) was installed.

I ran cofig-display --reconfig, but it didn't make any change to how the
pad operated, ie no scroll.

I'll let you know how things work in FC3rc3, hopefully in a few hours.

--
Kim Lux (Mr.) <lux at diesel-research.com>