Problem installing FC3 test 3 with nvidia

Fri Oct 29 07:15:18 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a problem installing FC3 test 3.
I have a Nvidia Quadro 4 videocard.
This is default not supported in FC (gives black screen on screen 0
and scrambled screen on screen1)
During install, I chose text-install to avoid the graphical installation.
(That helped installing FC1 before)
But after installing, it will boot in first-boot-mode , starting a
graphical screen , starting with the licence agreement.
This will turn black after a few seconds, leaving me with a problem: i
need to install nvidia drivers in order to have X working, but I need
to finish the installation with X ..

What can I do about this? A reboot doesnt help, will take me to the
graphical screen again.

Regards,

Ruud