FC3rc3 issue list: Bugzilla or this list ?

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Fri Oct 29 14:33:12 UTC 2004

There are a number of things that don't work in FC3rc3.  Should I be
reporting them to this list or to bugzilla ?

The issues I know of now are:

kwireless needs to be manually restarted to work in a new session
Otherwise it shows that you have no connection.  (I spent an hour
troubleshooting my connection before I realized that the problem was
kwireless and not the connection itself !)

sound doesn't work

open office file associations are missing

K3B has an issue with making DVD coasters

there was an anaconda installation error

ark hangs with large compressed tar files

there might still be an issue with glibc.