Gnome extremely slow

Darek Borkowski bednar007 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 22:35:00 UTC 2004

Hi, I  sent this as bug as: Bugzilla Bug 134625:  Gnome extremely slow
after aplication crash, but without results. The bug remains NEW.
I think current problem is somewhat related to 134625. I've noticed
that Gnome apps (e.g. fonts preferences, laptop battery applet,
gnome-panel, but other also) hangs quite frequently. Then the window
of application stalls and the only way is to click on Closw WIndow
button, wait for confirmation requester and select: Yes I want to
quit/kill this app.
After that, Gnome is extremely slow in running other apps about one
minute. After that the Gnome works normal.

Darek Borkowski