FC3rc5

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl3 at iadonisi.to
Fri Oct 29 23:16:36 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 19:08, Kim Lux wrote:
> I wasn't speaking about an upgrade from a test release to a final
> release.  I was talking about an upgrade from a stable release.

  Apologies.  Matias stated that:

> > - FCx => FC(x+1)RC(y) and FC(x)RC(y) => FC(x)
> > should be supported.

and you didn't specify if you were talking about both cases or just the
first.  My bad for assuming you meant both.
  For the record, I agree that "Do a clean install to fix a problem"
should, in general not be a serious answer.  Even if an upgrade is
broken, a manual fix should be possible and the problem itself should be
consider a bug.

--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator