Missing in action...

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 19:20:49 UTC 2004

Hi,

> module-init-tools is busted. Luckily yum doesn't implement clean yet so
> if you go to /var/cache/yum/development/packages and install
> module-init-tools-3.0-2 (rpm -Uvh --oldpackage), you can get a little
> further. Then you run into /dev/input/mice missing and X not starting.

Is that the one you fix in /etc/X11/xorg.conf? If it is, can some kind
soul please remind me what I need to do get that to work - it's been
ages since moving to xorg-x11 and I can't remember.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our