Up2date wierdness

Mark Haney mhaney at interactsys.com
Thu Sep 2 17:06:51 UTC 2004

I re-installed FC3t1 since I hosed the old copy on a machine of mine and
everything was peachy-keen until after a reboot for some updated
packages, my up2date applet is pointing now to the FC2 released
repository.  yum.conf is correct and everything looks fine, but I can't
get it to point back to the development repository.  What's going on
here?

Mark Haney
Network Administrator
InterAct Public Safety Systems
mhaney at interactsys.com
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) Kernel: 2.6.8-1.521 GNU/Linux