Rawhide repository

DAVID BENTLEY david.r.bentley at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 2 19:34:32 UTC 2004

See my solution for this problem under the heading up2date problem further down the archive and also for now DON'T update module-init-tools as this causes another headache (ie having to revert to the original from the CD with the following command :-
rpm -Uhv --oldpackage module-init-tools-3.0-1.i386.rpm

info from a previous post by Mike Klinke

Mark Haney <mhaney at interactsys.com> wrote:
Somehow, when upgrading to the latest development packages, my
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file got hosed. Can someone tell me the
proper URL for the rawhide repository?

Mark Haney
Network Administrator
InterAct Public Safety Systems
mhaney at interactsys.com
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) Kernel: 2.6.8-1.521 GNU/Linux

To unsubscribe: