FC3t2 via yum

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 12:12:29 UTC 2004

Hi,

This is just a wild guess, but can I take it that my box is actually
running FC3t2 as I've run yum every night (like a good little man)? Or
have the repositories not been updated.

Just asking as only udev is on the development branch for update at the
moment (13:11 British Summer Time)

I know when I reboot, my box is still claiming to be running FC2 and not
3t1

TTFN

Paul
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we,"
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our