FC3test2 candidate tree

Bart Kalita bartk at clara.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 18:56:59 UTC 2004

Just finnished installing on my "downed" FC3 test 1

did text update, grafical install hangs after anaconda tests for devices.
Upgrade required 4 CD's, with 4 files needed form the final CD one being
kernel-doc.

System rebooted without any problems, during first boot I got whole lot
of errors in the region of /DEV/.....
sorry to be so vague but I've just booted up and I'm still writting form
XP box before moving  back to FC.

quick install of drivers for NVIDIA card and all seems to be great.

now do I dare rebooting ?