Inodes, X and selinux w/ 541 kernel

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 5 02:39:30 UTC 2004

I just tried to boot my test installation using the 541 kernel and
recieved avc errors to the max and also could not start X. If I tried to
  start X, it would freeze up at the switch to graphics portion, then do
nothing else.
Attached is the xorg.0.log which may have logged up to the point of the
computer hand.

I guess installing a clean FC2 version for this installation, then
trying FC3T2 is in the works for this system.

If interested in the avc errors, there are two messages on the selinux
list with the first boot errors, then an attempt to keep on going. (Time
to reinstall though)

Jim

--
You're at the end of the road again.