Anyone having trouble printing with gimp using the test release or development tree?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 20:30:50 UTC 2004

So im getting around to actually use the gimp for something on the
development box.
And I can't seem to print from the gimp.
I see the printjob in the lpq output as active, but the printer itself
remains idle, and then the printjob appears to be cleanly removed from
the printque.

Now if I print to a ps file from the gimp, and then print that ps file
from ggv printing works as expected.

Anyone else seeing this behavior in the gimp with a box synced against
the development tree?
Anyone seeing any non-printing behavior from other applications?

-jef