Error switching between graphical and text logins

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Sat Sep 11 06:52:45 UTC 2004

On Saturday 11 September 2004 01:13, Mike Klinke wrote:
> I need some help in order to determine where the fault is here;
> Kernel, Xorg, gmd, or .... Is this unique to my computer or are
> others seeing this too?

Adding to my previous note, it seems that when Direct Rendering is
enabled this symptom persists but if I disable Direct Rendering I
can then switch back to the graphical terminal session as I
expected.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I'm headed over to Xorg.org to
file a bug with the i810 driver .....

Regards, Mike Klinke