Multi Wan Question

Tiernan OToole lotas at lotas-smartman.net
Wed Sep 15 05:34:55 UTC 2004

Well, I haven't tried yet, I'm just checking if it would work first. I
would like the machine set as a router for the rest of my network.
Basically load balancing the traffic in and out of the network. I run a
web server and mail server from home and the web server is starting to
use a lot of traffic. That's why 2 connections are better then one.

Tiernan O'Toole, MCP

www.lotas-smartman.net

www.the-hairy-one.com

www.lsn-blog.tk