no USB jump/flash drive support yet

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Sat Sep 18 04:05:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 16:26 -0400, Fulko.Hew at sita.aero wrote:
> I suppose I could have tried 'noacpi',
> but I got everything to work (eventually) with ACPI still on.
> As I said... go back and look at my messages... it may help you.

Nope - should have said, the machine in question (IBM Thinkpad A21p)
won't talk to the network with ACPI on since FC1, or depending on the
kernel version even boot.  With 541 won't even work with noacpi.  Right
now it's running WhiteBox 3.0.  Bit of a problem child (or more like
senile parent given the age).

BZ #s 131293 128711 126028

Thanks anyway.

Phil