some questions regarding FC3t2 release notes

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 19:21:22 UTC 2004

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:49:45 -0400 (EDT), Robert P. J. Day
<rpjday at mindspring.com> wrote:
> 2) i could have sworn that someone posted that SELinux was disabled by default
> during the install, but during my install, it was definitely activated, and i
> had to manually turn it off.

No selinux using targetted policy is on by default on fc3t2... in fact
there is a thread in the lists where community were asked to re-enable
selinux if they had explicitly disabled it previously, before doing an
upgrade to fc3t2 to test the new targetted default policy.

Why are you turning it off?  The new targetted policy needs testing.

-jef